International (Pacific & Asia) Program

School of Ed
International (Pacific & Asia) Program

Licensing for countries outside the United States is regulated by national and local government agencies. Please reference the list below for information on teacher licensing, certification and registration for countries outside the United State. Neither Brigham Young University Hawaii School of Education nor the Hawaii Teacher Standards Board license teachers internationally. 


Country Department of Education
Australia Australia DOE
China China DOE
Fiji Fiji DOE
Hong Kong HK Education Bureau
Indonesia Indonesia DOE
Japan Japan DOE
Kiribati Kiribati DOE
Malaysia Malaysia DOE
Mongolia Mongolia DOE
New Zealand New Zealand DOE
Philipines Philipines DOE
Samoa Samoa DOE
Singapore Singapore DOE
South Korea South Korea DOE
Taiwan Taiwan DOE
Thailand Thailand DOE
Tonga Tonga DOE